Monday, December 12, 2011
My First Custom Order = Doctor Who Quilt
I have done several custom quilts, but this was the first one order by a stranger!
Other images of projects can now be viewed on Craftsy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Projects
Shop for yz designs
My Blog List
-
A Little Bit of Crazy on a Sunny Day14 years ago
-
Alright, alright.....16 years ago

2 comments:
Hello! I'm not sure whether you still use this space or not, but I didn't know of another way to contact you. I linked to your blog through spoonflower while I was online searching for Pearl Jam fabric. I'm curious, would you be willing to consider posting your posters design as a fabric for sale? Truly,
Michelle
Hi there I did have this for sale but it was flagged as potentially infringing copyright so I had to stop allowibg sales of the fabric.
Post a Comment